INVT frequency inverters
KMMP South Africa supplies you with a large selection of INVT frequency inverters suitable for your applications.
For many years our sister company KMMP South Africa has been supplying these VSD’s as a package together with motor and fitted Force ventilation. This trend has become increasingly popular as it provides the customer with a complete ‘one stop shop’ solution.
KMMP South Africa has two different VSD series in stock namely the GD20 and GD350. The GD20 inverter is a general vector inverter and is designed for the lower power market and uses a leading edge Vector control Algorithm. Excellent product features, compatible for either wall or DIN rail mounting, compact design and ensures valuable space saving. Available from 0,37 kW – 2,2 kW 1-phase 230V.
The GD 350 is a brand new high-performance inverter. It is highly extensible and flexible with PG card, PLC card, communication card and IO card, meeting the demands of various industries. It’s oriented for medium and high-end OEM equipment markets, mainly covering the applications of printing and packaging, crane- and lifting technology, winding equipment, paper machinery, shearing equipment, textile machinery, HVAC, etc.
Available from 1,5 kW -500 kW 3-phase 400V (30 kW- 500 kW available with a 4-8 week delivery period) .
Our sales team looks forward to assisting you with an INVT inverter suitable for your specific application.
Function and structure of frequency inverters
Frequency inverters are used for variable speed control of three-phase synchronous and asynchronous motors.
The task for the frequency converter is to convert the uniform AC voltage into a variable AC voltage. The amplitude and frequency can be changed, which results in a change in the motor speed.
The frequency converter has a rectification on the input side in which the AC voltage is directed into a DC voltage. An intermediate circuit in the frequency converter uses a capacitor and chokes to smooth and stabilize the DC voltage circuit. The subsequent inverter circuit, connected to control electronics, supplies the connected motor with a three-phase voltage.
Frequency inverters thus enable a continuously variable speed control from almost zero to the max. permissible nominal speed of the electric motor. This is achieved without reducing the torque.
Frequency converters can be found in almost all industrial applications. Examples include manufacturing machines, production lines, conveyor technology, cranes, ventilation and air conditioning technology, etc.
Further advantages of frequency converters are the energy savings for applications in which the full speed of electric motors is not required.
Frequency converters also help to reduce the motor's peak starting currents. This ensures an efficient supply network.
INVT GD20 High Performance AC VFD-Variable Speed Drive
GD20 Series Mini Vector Control Drive- Product Introduction
Goodrive20-EU is a general purpose vector control inverter with certified STO (Safe Torque OFF) function.
GD20 Series general vector inverter is designed for the lower power market and uses a leading edge Vector control Algorithm. Excellent product features, compatible for either wall or DIN rail mounting, compact design ensures valuable space saving.
- Single Phase 220V: 0.4kW to 2.2kW
- Three Phase 380V: 0.75kW to 2.2kW
- Supports wall mounting and rail mounting
- Sensorless Vector control
- Built-in Braking unit
- HDI/Y1 terminals
- Mini structure: Smaller size, saving installation space.
- Interface: Standard RS485, rich input/output terminals, external keypad.
- Compact design
- Easy maintenance
- Various mounting options
- Various mounting options
- Excellent overall performace
- Multi-functional and easy to operate
- Plastic machinery
- Food machinery (packing, conveyer etc…)
- Ceramic machinery
- Printing and packaging machinery
- Textile Machinery
- Garment cutting machines
- Bag making machines
- Engraving machines
GD350 Series Vector Control Drive
Goodrive350-EU is a general purpose vector control inverter with certified STO (Safe Torque OFF) function.
GD350 is a brand new high-performance inverter. It is highly extensible and flexible with PG card, PLC card, communication card and IO card, meeting the demands of various industries. It’s oriented for medium and high-end OEM equipment markets, mainly covering the applications of printing and packaging, winding equipment, paper machinery, shearing equipment, textile machinery, HVAC, etc.
- Supports SVC and VC (Closed loop) control for both asynchronous and synchronous motors.
- Enables high precision of speed, position, torque control and fast speed response.
- Supports optional PLC cards with CODESYS programming function.
- Supports optional Field bus communication cards, including PROFIBUS-DP, CANopen, and EtherCAT, etc.
- Supports optional PG cards for encoders like incremental, absolute value, Sin-Cos, and rotary transformer.
- Accepts plug-in of three expansion cards simultaneously (only two cards below 4kW).
- Integrates safety function-STO(Safe Torque OFF, SIL2)
- Unique I/F control and online transition with other control modes, very suitable for the situation where the asynchronous motor has low speed with high torque and the speed accuracy is not high.
- Provides standard USB2.0 (A type) ports to download firmware, and intuitive LCD keyboard with maximum 16 Lines text display as well as graphical display, Wizard Mode to set parameters while powered on
- Supports optional Bluetooth card and WiFi card to realize wireless communication.
- Pumps & Irrigation
- Hoisting / Cranes
- Machine tools
- CNC Machines
- DC Motor replacement
- Slip-ring motor replacement
- Servo drives
- Chemical manufacture
- Plastic extruders, granulators
- Variable speed motor control energy saving