Machine tool pumps / coolant pumps
We supply coolant pumps for machine tools from 0.12 kW to 3 kW with outputs of 40 to 500 liters per minute.
The high quality pumps are made completely of metal (no plastic parts) and ensure a long service life.
The coolant pumps are self-ventilated and have wide tolerance shafts. This eliminates blockages in the pump part. The pumps are safe to run dry, wear-resistant and work with a large tolerance, therefore tolerable to larger particles.
Depending on the application, the operating temperature for these coolant pumps are 40 ° C to 60 ° C.
Pumps with higher capacities and high-pressure are available at short notice.
Furthermore we offer flameproof submersible pumps with flameproof motors in II 2G c T4.
The submersible pumps are available with outputs from 0.25 kW to 1.1 kW and outputs of 70 to 220 liters per minute. The delivery height is 2 m to 4 m.
The following versions of coolant pumps are available:
- Coolant pumps from 0.12 KW to 3 KW
- Flow rates of 40 to 500 liters per minute
- Different immersion depths from stock
- Available from stock with 3/4 inch connection
- On request also available with 1/2 inch connection
- High pressure pumps on request
- Available in protection class IP 55 and stainless version
- Flameproof coolant pumps in II 2G c T4 from 0.25 kW to 1.1 kW