Components for electric motors
Our component programm covers a wide range of parts for electric motor manufacturing.
We deliver fancowls, endshields, flanges and terminal boxes made of die-cast aluminum or cast iron in sizes IEC 56 - 400. Furthermore stator and rotor packs, aluminum housings, impellers, fan cowls, rain protection covers and a large number of other accessories are included in our component range.
Our accessories are compatible with many other motor brands.
We supply in die-cast aluminum stator housings with bolt on feet as well as end shields, flange bearing shields and terminal boxes in IEC sizes 56 to 180. All parts are available unmachined from stock.
Furthermore, there are standard machined aluminum parts in smaller batches on stock. We would be pleased to deliver parts according to your specifications.
Please bear in mind that the stator housing can only be machined after the shrinking in of the stator pack.
The shrinking of the packs takes place in unmachined condition. The empty heated housing has a temperature of 200 ° C to 250 ° C and is pushed over the stator. The pack position is usually centered. For special lengths an asymmetrical pack position is possible as well.
For the positioning of the shrunk packs an axial auxiliary stop is required.
Shrinking of the packs can also be undertaken by ourselves.
Other stator packs with the same outer diameter can also be used in addition to the standard IEC ones.
We also supply all other attachment parts such as endshields, flanges B5 / B14 and a large selection of different terminal boxes in aluminum and plastic for protection classes from IP44 to IP65.
Suitable seals are available for all terminal boxes.
We offer for individual drive solutions stator housings made of extruded aluminum in sizes 56 to 132 in different designs.
Such extruded stator housings are often used for servomotors, circular saw motors and other special motors.
Another field of application for the extruded profile can be found in hydraulics as cooling containers and as heat sinks for electronic components.
The extruded aluminum profiles can be delivered in lengths of 3 m or cut to your specific length requirements.
We would happily assist you with your own design which can be exicuted to your specification.
We deliver in cast iron, stator Housings, endshields as well as flange bearing shields and terminal boxes in IEC sizes 80 to 400.
The housings are available in mountings B3 and B5 with cast-on feet and laterally or top-mounted terminal boxes.
For stability the feet for the B3 housings sizes 250 to 400 are cast with the housing and are offered without holes.
Depending on the size and shape the housings have 4 or 8 cams on both sides as standard. We also supply all other components such as endshields, flanges B5 / B14 as well as terminal boxes in cast iron for our housings. For all terminal boxes we offer the corresponding seals as well.
For smaller housings (80 to 112) we supply end shields for the A- and B-side. From size 132 a universal endshield is available for both sides.
All parts are unmachined on stock and can be delivered immediately. We are able to deliver the parts according to your specification.
Further accessories include high enertia fans in sizes 63 to 100, brake end shields in sizes 56 to 132 and bearing end covers.
All cast iron parts can also be produced in ductile iron or aluminum.
It would be our pleasure to deliver special parts according to your specific requirements in both raw or machined versions.
We supply stator packs and die-cast rotors in sizes 56 to 180 from our warehouse.
From sizes 200 to 355 we produce to order. All sizes are available in 2-, 4-, 6- and 8-pole versions.
For DC motors, stator packs and loose rotor laminations are available in sizes 80-4 to 132-4 poles.
The rotors can be delivered in either aluminum or silumin. The short circuit rings are equipped with wings and cams as standard.
Our stator packs are suitable for the stator housings from our product range. Special designs or special lengths can be delivered on request.
Stock articles are available in qualities M 400-50 A, M 600-50 A or M 800-50 A (depending on size and number of poles).
We would be pleased to provide you an offer for special punched or laser lengths.
For OEM’s as well as for the electric motor repair industry motors we supply PPN and aluminum fans in sizes from 56 to 355. The ventilation fans are universally used for nearly all electric motor brands.
Within our plastic range, we offer PPN ventilation fans for temperature ranges from – 20 ° C to + 90 ° C and in Ultramide / Polyamide for ambient temperatures from – 30 ° C to + 170 ° C.
In the aluminum section, finished machined ventilation fans and unmachined ventilation fans are available.
Our ventilation fans are available with keyway or clamp. (Aluminium ventilation fans – unmachined with 10 mm raw bore for customers own processing.
For increased airflow and quiet operation we also offer ventilation fans with uni-directional axial wings in plastic or aluminum. Due to the pre-selection of different profiles and angle settings, individual air outputs can be achieved. The advantage over conventional ventilation fans is that they have very high efficiency with low power consumption and noise level.
The aluminum hub is manufactured to your specifications. Different airfoils and diameters allow outer diameters from 120 mm to 2745 mm.
The wings can be made in fibreglass , reinforced plastic as well as in aluminum. Operating temperatures from – 40 ° C to 110 ° C for aluminum up to 249 ° C * (* – 60 ° C to 245 ° C depending on profile for aluminum fans)
We also deliver replacement centrifugal impellers / drum rotors and fan wheels for our radial blowers from stock or manufactured within 4-8 weeks. We manufacture radial blades in steel, stainless steel and aluminum. We are also happy to supply replacements for third-party products or as a new design for your application. Production from 1 piece to series.
The following types of ventilation fans for electric motors are available:
- Ventilation fans series MV, made of PPN, PPN UL-listed and Ultramide, in IEC frame sizes 56 to 200, with or without keyway
- Clamping Ventilation fans of the series GM polyamide in IEC frame sizes 63 to 355
- Series CV polyamide clamping ventilation fans in IEC frame sizes 63 to 160 with clamping bolts
- Polyamide clamping ventilation fans of the series VTP / VTB in polyamide IEC frame sizes 56 to 180
- Ventilation fans made of Die cast aluminum series MEC in frame sizes 80 to 355 with keyway, machined or unmachined.
- Ventilation fans series VE ( with clamping device ), made of die-cast aluminum in IEC frame sizes 56 and 132 to 250
- Ventilation fans series VR ( with clamping device ), of die-cast aluminum in IEC frame sizes 63 to 160
- Ventilation fans made of Die-cast aluminium 3 or 5 blades, in IEC frame sizes 225 to 315 with keyway, unmachined.
high enertia fan blades made of cast iron in sizes 63 to 100 unmachined or machined
- Directional axial ventilation fans in aluminum or fibreglass reinforced PPN for diameters from 120 mm to 2745 mm (individual production from as low as one unit) (to the inquiry dimension sheet)
- Impellers for radial fans (to the inquiry dimension sheet)
- Enquiry form - Customized Ventilation fans for electric motors
- Enquiry form – Radial impeller
- Plastic-Ventilation fan series MV for electric motors
- Plastic-Ventilation fan series CV with climping bolt for electric motors
- Plastic-Ventilation fan series VTP with clamping ring for electric motors
- Plastic-Ventilation fan series VTB with clamp for electric motors
- Plastic-Ventilation fan series GM for electric motors
- Aluminium-Ventilation fan series MEC for electric motors
- Aluminium-Ventilation fan frame 225-315 for 2/4pole electric motors
- Aluminium-Ventilation fan with clamping collar for electric motors
- Aluminium-Ventilation fan for noise reduction
- Cast iron Soft-start Ventilation fan for electic motors
Applicable to our ventilation fans we supply fan cowls made of deep-drawn steel in IEC sizes 56 to 355 as well as plastic cowls in IEC sizes 56 to 90.
For flexible adaptation to your motor we manufacture fan cowls of any diameter and length on modern laser and sheet metal machines. It is also possible to create special holes, deviating side holes and slots.
As accessories we offer rain protection hoods for all fan cowls which can be ordered fitted or loose upon request.
The following versions of fan cowls for electric motors are available:
- Standard fan cowls made of deep-drawn sheet steel in IEC frame sizes 56 to 355
- Fan cowls for brake motors (one-piece version) in IEC sizes 56 to 280
- Fan cowls made of plastic in IEC sizes 56 to 90
- Fan cowls in extended version or expanded diameter
- Cylindrical fan cowls according to customer requirements. This makes it possible to adapt to any electric motor brand (in sheet steel, stainless steel or aluminium)
- Fan cowls with welded rain protection hoods in IEC sizes 56 to 315 (special versions > 315)
- Rain protection covers made of deep-drawn sheet steel to be welded onto the fan cowls in IEC sizes 56 to 315
- Fan cowls for the textile industry (without ventilation grill but with cover as protection).
- Closed cowls as protective cap (without ventilation openings)
- Fan cowls are available with or without side bores
- All sheet metal fan cowls and rain hoods are available raw, primed or galvanized
- All sheet metal parts can also be powder coated on request
Machine tool pumps / coolant pumps
We supply coolant pumps for machine tools from 0.12 kW to 3 kW with outputs of 40 to 500 liters per minute.
The high quality pumps are made completely of metal (no plastic parts) and ensure a long service life.
The coolant pumps are self-ventilated and have wide tolerance shafts. This eliminates blockages in the pump part. The pumps are safe to run dry, wear-resistant and work with a large tolerance, therefore tolerable to larger particles.
Depending on the application, the operating temperature for these coolant pumps are 40 ° C to 60 ° C.
Pumps with higher capacities and high-pressure are available at short notice.
Furthermore we offer flameproof submersible pumps with flameproof motors in II 2G c T4.
The submersible pumps are available with outputs from 0.25 kW to 1.1 kW and outputs of 70 to 220 liters per minute. The delivery height is 2 m to 4 m.
The following versions of coolant pumps are available:
- Coolant pumps from 0.12 KW to 3 KW
- Flow rates of 40 to 500 liters per minute
- Different immersion depths from stock
- Available from stock with 3/4 inch connection
- On request also available with 1/2 inch connection
- High pressure pumps on request
- Available in protection class IP 55 and stainless version
- Flameproof coolant pumps in II 2G c T4 from 0.25 kW to 1.1 kW
In addition to our range of components we offer accessories such as seals, capacitors, terminal boards, tie-rods and shaft keys.
We manufacture to your specifications slotted cover sheets and straps as well as all kinds of sheet steel designs.
In our delivery program you will find the following:
- Seals made of rubber thickness 1,5-2 mm – suitable for all terminal boxes within our program. Other materials and thicknesses are possibe on request.
- 6-pole terminal boards from M4 to M20. Other versions on request. Other poles are available upon request.
- Additional consols for mounting terminal boxes and terminal boards on circular fan-cowls (round surface).
- Motor-run capacitors with plastic covers from 2µF to 100 µF
- Motor-start capacitors from 25 µF to 315 µF
- Performance capacitors availabe upon request
- Tie-rods and threaded bars for fixing endshields
- Shaft keys
- Heating bands for anticondensation heaters for electric motors
- Motor slide-rails for fixing motors
- Slotted cover sheet for electric motors according to customer’s drawing
- Span cover sheet for electric motors according to customer’s drawing
- All kinds of sheet parts according to customer’s drawing
For the manufacturing of steel sheet parts are an enormous range of sheet steel and stainless steel materials available. These materials are manufactred from modern laser and sheet metal working machines. All sheet parts can be supplied galvanized , powder-coated or in stainless steel.
- Enquiry form - Span cover sheet for electric motors
- Enquiry form - Slotted cover shee (gill sheet) for electric motors
- Boltable feet for stator casing
- Rubber gasket for aluminium terminal-box
- Rubber gasket for cast iron terminal-box
- Terminal boards for electric motors
- Terminal block for electric motors
- Plastic - Bracket for terminal box
- Capacitor for electric motors